Monday, February 02, 2004



Serenade

I gaze upon thine inner face;
A world of love-bound glee.
I tremble as my steps retrace
And fingers touch thy knee.

Thy treasures are a myriad
Of pleasures quite astounding.
Our labyrinthal Illiad
With lust and love abounding.

We approach each other quietly,
The night shades us from harm.
I caress thy tresses piously
And raise thy soft alarm.

Those lips were soaked in honey-wine,
Mellow fingers linger long.
Kisses placed; a coded sign,
My buoyancy grows strong.

Invited to thy warm embrace
We shiver a quiver divine.
Our rhythms quicken, then retrace
And glide along the spine.

Thoughts collide, turn inside out,
Worlds unfold while stars ignite.
Our bodies prove to be devout,
Exchanging prisms of delight.

Later, as the twilight groans
We willingly surrender.
I watch her as her dreaming moans,
Vow always to defend her.





No comments: