Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snapbomb!

I just found about a very interesting paid to blog site with the intriguing name Snapbomb. This looks like a very promising blog review site and I am happy to create a bit of a buzz for them. I always welcome a new paid to review site when one comes along. As far as I am concerned Snapbomb looks like it could really work well for both bloggers and advertisers.

Blog advertising can really do wonders for a product or a company’s service. The exposure provided by a good blog post cannot be underestimated. What I like about Snapbomb is the speed with which you can register with them. You then submit your blogs for appraisal and within seconds you receive an estimate of your blog’s value.

I think this could be a really good site for bloggers and advertisers looking for blog marketing. Good luck, Snapbomb!

No comments: