Thursday, March 20, 2008

You have to have 'Been Seen'

Travel broadens the mind they say and ‘they’ are absolutely right. I love to travel and see some of the world’s exotic places in far flung destinations. There is so much to see and so many wonderful sights to behold. If I could I would do a lot more travelling but just popping over to Paris every now and then is a genuine thrill.

A few years ago I visited Hong Kong for a few days and that gave me a taste for Asia and I will definitely go back and explore China and South-East Asia in much more detail.

A great website for travellers everywhere is Been Seen which aims to be a fun as well as artistic website and also to establish a community of like-minded travellers who want to explore and share aesthetic and interesting travel experiences with each other.

Been Seen adopts a creative and visually artistic point of view when it comes to the concept of travel. It is all about searching out places that are remote and beautiful which reflect simple luxury.

Check out this wonderful website and experience a difference in where and how we travel.

No comments: